COW EARS – Jack & Pup®
Give your canine companion a nutritious and delicious treat with Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats. With cow ear as the only ingredient, these single-ingredient premium grade quality dog treats are paw-sitively perfect for pups on limited ingredient diets. They are also high in protein, low in fat and 100% digestible making them a great alternative to rawhide treats! Made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics these dog treats are safe, healthy, full of flavor and suitable for all breeds and life stages, so pups from all barks of life can enjoy a savory Jack & Pup treat!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Pets should be supervised when chewing treats. While dog is eating treats, make sure no big pieces get swallowed and don’t forget to provide fresh water. Make sure not to exceed the amount of treats recommended by your pet’s veterinarian.
– Single ingredient cow ears are made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics.
– High in protein and low in fat, this low-calorie treat can be part of a healthy diet for your furry friend.
– 100% digestible treats serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats and will have your pal feeling his best after each one.
– Firm texture of 100% natural treat helps to support your pal’s dental health as chewing removes tarter and buildup.
– Premium grade quality treat has been handpicked, thoroughly inspected and made in a USDA Human Grade Certified Facility to guarantee quality.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.