MARROW BONES – Jack & Pup®
Pamper your pal with the savory taste of Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treats! With beef bone as the only ingredient, these premium grade quality dog bones are slowly roasted and naturally smoked with pieces of meat to naturally enhance their already rich meaty flavor. They are packed with bone marrow, high in protein and 100% digestible making them a great alternative to rawhide treats! Made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics these dog treats are safe, healthy, full of flavor and suitable for all breeds, so pups from all barks of life can enjoy a savory Jack & Pup treat!
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Pets should be supervised when chewing treats. While dog is eating treats, make sure no big pieces get swallowed and don’t forget to provide fresh water. Make sure not to exceed the amount of treats recommended by your pet’s veterinarian.
– Single ingredient roasted beef bones with marrow are made with grass-fed, free-range cattle raised without hormones or antibiotics.
– Slow-roasted and smoked with meat to naturally enhance rich and tasty meaty flavor that your pup won’t be able to resist.
– 100% digestible treats serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats and will have your pal feeling his best after each one.
– Firm texture of 100% natural treat helps to support your pal’s dental health as chewing removes tarter and buildup.
– Premium grade quality treat has been handpicked, thoroughly inspected and made in a USDA Human Grade Certified Facility to guarantee quality.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.